Full School opening September 2021
Before the 2nd September, I wanted to take the opportuntity to inform you of our plans for the opening of Bunbury school at the start of the term. I do hope that all families have enjoyed some time together over summer, remained safe and that parents and children are feeling positive about their return to school.
The schools number one priority is the safety of our pupils and staff.
Currently COVID-19 cases are growing, however it is safe for all children to return to school as long as we take mitigating actions. In recent weeks, the government has openly signalled its intention to ensure all children return to school. With that in mind we have written action plans, risk assessments and an outbreak management plan for a full opening on Thursday 2nd September. The plans link to the governments guidelines which are classed into the following five categories:
- a requirement that people who are ill stay at home
- robust hand and respiratory hygiene
- enhanced cleaning arrangements
- active engagment with NHS track and trace
- formal consideration of how to reduce contacts and maximise distancing between those in school wherever possible and minimise potential for contamination so far as it is reasonably practicable
On this page you will find information about how Bunbury school is planning their full re-opening plus resources to support your children returning to school.
Please as always don't hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.